Find Nurses Who Can Lead, Multi-Task and Make Good Decisions.
A nurse's job is cognitively complex, which can lead to patient errors.
Finding an hiring nurses with the right mix of compassion, attention to detail and ability to multi-task is essential for providing high-quality care. Clinical skills are important, but success demands that nurses also adapt to change, innovate, lead and focus on the patient. Candidates' resumes don't predict how they will perform under these pressures, or whether they fit the high-performance culture you are building.
Select Assessment® for Nursing is an award-winning online assessment that identifies nurses who are:
- - Compassionate
- - Adaptable
- - Patient and quality-focused
- - Potential leaders
- - Good decision makers
- - Able to multi-task
This nursing assessment predicts performance by combining, in a relatively short assessment, multiple modes of evaluation: personality, biographical data, situational judgment, motivational fit and multi-tasking simulations. Multi-tasking is evaluated via a cutting edge, healthcare-based simulation, mimicking the unpredictable environment faced by nurses in the real world.
Select Assessment for Nursing:
- Evaluates, through multiple modes of measurement, those behaviors that research shows are predictive of success for nurses
- Reduces the largest cause of turnover – a poor fit. Understanding the candidate’s preference for degree of autonomy, work pace time spent with patients, and schedule flexibility helps the hiring manager position them for success
- Improves hiring efficiency by focusing attention on only the best candidates
- Provides legal defensibility by ensuring a consistent, relevant hiring process
- Builds a high-performance nursing culture and improves hiring decisions through a more accurate, efficient process